Winning elections - it's not rocket science. Here's what we do:
- Find and register voters who share a progressive agenda. They are among our friends, community groups, recreation clubs, work colleagues.
- Identify a short list of crucial issues in each of our communities that will motivate people to vote.
- Get these issues in front of people-letters to the editor, door-to-door, email, informal discussions and meetings.
- Provide our candidates with solid, dependable tools for their campaigns. An accurate database of persuadable voters, dependable walking lists, support for mailings and canvassing-all must be in place by the campaign season.
- Make sure every PCO understands and is trained to do the work essential to getting people elected.
- Make sure that every voter we have identified as a supporter does vote!